Gemini Exclusive Care are looking to recruit Home Care Workers in Alfreton with a start date of this month.
Working for Gemini Exclusive Care will give you an amazing opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of older people.
The duties of a Home Care Worker include all elements of personal care, from washing and bathing to medication management, companionship, shopping and domestic services.
Gemini Exclusive Care services commence from 7am through to 10.00pm, 7 days a week – according to your availability. The majority of their carers work mornings and/or evenings and share weekend cover.
The benefits of working with Gemini are:
- £8-£12 per hour
- Travel time between calls paid (£8 per hour pro-rata)
- Mileage contribution paid
- Free Uniform
- Free training, to include e-learning and practical learning sessions
- Free Continuing Professional Development
- Flexible working hours (within an agreed availability) and a variety of work
- Guaranteed Hours Contract available
- Be flexible and able to work alternate weekends
- Be able to start work at 7am
- Have a current UK driving licence and have a vehicle available for work purposes
- Be willing to undergo a free enhanced DBS check
If you would like to apply, then please visit the Dalmatian Job Board.