Telephone Sales Representative:
Modern office in Mansfield:
Basic £20,000@ OTE: £22,000
SMB Media are a family run company looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for their company.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone.
You will be selling advertising space and sponsorship packages in a variety of communication mediums.
These include newspapers and magazines and online publications, you will be selling classified, recruitment advertisements and display advertisement which feature in the body of editorial text and features.
- Contact existing clients to arrange the placement and design of advertisements they have agreed on and ensure an ongoing relationship.
- Account manage an existing client to ensure their needs are satisfied and they are happy with the service.
- Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections.
- Explain pricing costs to potential clients and negotiate a fee if necessary.
- Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time.
- Track purchases and keep record of sales, contacts and deals using our ACT software data system.
- Work to maximise sales and meet targets.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, Outlook, Word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability to persuade clients of the merits of the product they are selling.
A basic educational standard, such as GCSE A-C grades, including English.
Do you have what it takes? Apply via the Dalmatian job board.