Site Joiners/ Shopfitters
Jephsons Shop fitters
£38,000 per annum
Jephsons Shopfitters are looking for skilled Joiners / Shop fitters who have a NVQ level 1 & 2 in joinery.
You will be working as part of a close team of two or three depending on the size of the project, working closely alongside other trades under pressure to meet tight deadlines to deliver projects for clients.
This role is based from Mansfield but involves travel around the UK. At times national projects may take from between 5 and 10 days and require working away. Accommodation and expenses are provided when overnight stay is required.
These roles are permanent positions and would ideally suit candidates who are looking for a long-term career with an established company with high profile clients including KFC and Costa.
There is also opportunity for an immediate start for the right candidates.
- Level 1 & 2 in Joinery C.S.C.S (construction skills) card.
- The ability to work to a very high standard in all aspects of joinery including laminating and hardwoods.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- An excellent health and safety ethic.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Level 3 in Joinery.
- A driving licence preferred, although not essential.
- Your own hand tools.
Alongside a competitive starting salary successful applicants will also benefit from;
- Further training.
- Holiday pay.
- Travel expenses and overnight accommodation.
To apply, please visit the Dalmatian job board.