Construction Project Manager
£50,000 per annum
Jephsons Shopfitters Ltd are a well-established, expanding shopfitting company who operate on a national level specialising in commercial fit out.
They have an impressive portfolio of blue-chip clients mostly in the retail restaurant sector.
They have a great Company team who are friendly, experienced and have a reputation for delivering projects smoothly to a very high standard, on time and on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities: –
- You will work from the Company’s head office in Mansfield.
- You will work directly with a variety of clients.
- You will have full responsibility for managing a small number of large projects or a large number of small projects at any one time, at various levels of progress.
- You will travel regular to Projects to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Your allocated projects must be managed effectively, efficiently and to budget, without compromising on quality.
- You will manage the labour and sub-contractors.
- You must be a good team player and liaise with your colleagues daily
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Be experienced in Construction Project Management.
- Be confident and experienced in team leading, with strong organisational and great communication skills, with a high degree of self-motivation.
- You need a demonstrable ability to present and manage project plans, showing good attention to detail.
- You must have worked previously for other shopfitting/commercial interiors/refurbishment main contractors in the UK.
- You will need to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the industry like building regulations and planning.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, putting the client first.
- An excellent knowledge of health and safety and environmental requirements.
- You will need competent computer skills including word, Excel and Project.
- A driving licence is vital.
This is a full-time position with a salary of £50,000 per year plus a company car. For details of how to apply, visit the Dalmatian Job Board.
Closing date Friday 16th August 2019