Administrator / Receptionist
Vines Legal have an excellent opportunity to work in a successful and thriving legal practice, specialising in Family and Matrimonial Law.
They are currently seeking a full time Receptionist / Administrator to be based in the Chesterfield office.
About the role:
The role is predominantly a receptionist role with additional administration and HR responsibilities.
First and foremost, your role will include the following receptionist duties:-
- Greeting Clients.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Record keeping Dealing with the post and DX.
- Making drinks for clients and staff.
- General tidying of the reception and kitchen areas.
- Banking and taking payments.
- Copy typing.
As part of this role there will be the opportunity to assist the company with the day to day administrative and HR requirements.
- Updates to the website and keeping track of the traffic to the website.
- Dealing with and updating the social media accounts.
- Researching and writing blogs for the website and social media.
- Assisting the Principal of the firm with ongoing compliance paperwork and requirements.
- Assisting the Principal with the internal HR processes and policies.
- Copy typing and typing dictation as required.
About you/Skills required:
This is an opportunity to work within a growing law firm, where there will be opportunities for progression.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and energetic person who has a keen eye for detail. The person in this role must be very well organised and computer literate (including Microsoft Office, excel, power point etc.).
You must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to manage your time during the working day effectively.
You must be able to work well in a team but must also be able to work independently using your own initiative.
Experience with the HR or legal sector is preferable. This can either be from full or part time employment, work experience or an internship.
A valid UK driving licence is required and you must currently have your own transport.
References will be required.
This position offers a competitive salary, in line with previous experience.
The hours of work are 9am 5pm, Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break).
If you are invited to interview, practical tests will form part of this stage.
In addition, we would require the completion of an online personality test which can be found using this link.
To apply, please visit the Dalmatian job board.