Bright Sparks Nursery
Rates of pay £34.80- £64.00 per day depending on experience.
An experienced, skilled and well-motivated early years practitioner required to join team of loyal and committed staff to maintain the highest standards in childcare at Bright Sparks Private Day Nursery, Mansfield Nottinghamshire in a maternity cover post commencing September 2019.
Set in rural farmland just off the A60, Bright Sparks is an OUSTANDING independent setting caring for 48 children aged 0-5 years. We strive to instill a fondness for outdoor learning in children which is reflected in our wonderful outdoor resources.
Support with CPD is central to our commitment to provide the highest standards in care for children. Successful applicants will become part of a fully qualified (Level 3) workforce, supported by two teachers and an Early Years Professional. If you are excited about the prospect of a position with us, please apply for a full Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form by e mailing Laura Gapski at the e mail listed.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development.
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities.
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
- Clear and up to date understanding of how to Safeguard Children.
- A solid understanding of the EYFS and experience of the role of Key Person, planning, observing and assessing to support and stimulate the children in your care.
- A subscription to the live update DBS service.
- At least two years’ experience of working in a childcare setting.
Applicants should have:
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above or Level II.
- Valid Paediatric First Aid and Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
Full-time, maternity leave cover only.
Mansfield NG18 5BN OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL
Early Years: 2 years Required education: Diploma/NVQIII or equivalent
For further information, please call 01623 652220 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Bright Sparks Private Day Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We will respond robustly to all concerns about the safety and welfare of children and young people that are reported to us. This commitment applies equally to children and young people that we work with directly and those that we come into contact with.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly bonus incentive scheme offered.
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification.
- Being part of an award-winning team.
- 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro rata.
- Promotion opportunities.
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications -Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training.
- Uniform provided.
- Team events/incentives throughout the year.
To apply, please visit the Dalmatian job board.