RoundWorks IT is expanding! They are looking to bolster their IT Support team with ambitious, hard-working and driven IT individuals.
The RoundWorks ethos is built around their golden rule: Treat others as you wish to be treated.
It’s their mission to provide cost-effective solutions and honest IT services for businesses nationwide. This role is an exciting challenge for anyone looking to join a fast-paced, modern, rapidly growing IT Service Provider offering genuine opportunities to progress their careers in the IT sector.
Their ideal candidate will have prior experience working for a Managed Service Provider with a minimum of two years IT Support experience under their belt with great written and verbal communications. Fantastic communication skills are imperative.
As a 2nd Line IT Support Technician, you’ll be dealing with the more complex natured IT problems for our client base, acting as an escalation point for the 1st Line Support team and getting involved with the planning and deliverance of IT Projects.
You’ll have full responsibility for logging and handling your own tickets, escalating and following up with our clients. System generated alerts and real-time monitoring will form part of your job role.
You’ll need a full UK driving license and your own transport, you’ll be required to attend their clients premises as needed.
Sounds good? Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 years minimum experience providing IT Support, ideally in a Managed Service environment.
- Fantastic customer service, problem-solving skills and a keen eye to detail.
- Highly experienced working with Microsoft Office including older versions.
- The ability to apply your skillset in a dynamic and ever-changing landscape.
- Good experience with Microsoft technologies, including on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Competent networking abilities, with understanding of networking related services.
- The ability to troubleshoot and configure all Windows desktop OSs .
- Office 365 experience including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Azure.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Strong skills with Windows Server Operating Systems (Server 2008-2019)
- The ability to meet strict SLAs working in a fast-paced MSP environment.
- A good understanding of IT infrastructures and best practises.
The ability to work 40 hours per week over a 5-day week, working hours may vary
What RoundWorks IT are offering:
- A competitive salary of £30k.
- Genuine progression opportunities with career advancement.
- The perfect opportunity to further develop your IT skillset, knowledge and competence.
- 28 days annual leave plus an additional day for your birthday.
- Free onsite parking at our offices in Mansfield.
- Company laptop and equipment.
- Free work uniform.
- RoundWorks Fun Days.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Highly discounted broadband
To apply please visit the Dalmatian job board.