Cloud Cars are the first eco-cab service in Nottingham, and they are building upon a well-earned reputation of excellent service with a conscientious approach to passenger safety.
They are a national award-winning taxi company that has led the way in providing an eco-focused, safe and professional transport service. And were recently a finalist in the Nottingham Evening Post Business Award obtaining an award for our Professional Service provided to our clients.
They are wishing to build up our Team of Ambassador drivers and as such we are looking to appoint high calibre individuals who will meet their exacting standards for this role.
The main criteria that must be fulfilled by all applicants are as follows
- Excellent personal presentation, reliability and a clean driving licence are essential to be considered for this role.
- Hours vary according to client demand therefore, flexibility is essential
- Drivers are expected to safely convey our corporate clients as & when instructed.
- Assist passengers in and out of the vehicle when required load and unload luggage carefully drive and maintain their allocated vehicle.
- All journeys are issued well in advance and vehicles are equipped with sat-nav equipment. However, drivers will be expected to research their routes in advance as tech systems have been known to fail!
- Drivers will conduct a daily inspection of their allocated vehicle to ensure legal compliance regarding tyres, windscreen, brakes etc, pay basic cosmetic attention to the vehicle exterior, clean the vehicle interior & report any performance issues.
- Calm, rational behaviour and attitude under stressful driving conditions are attributes of a professional, as are refraining from inappropriate or abusive language and gestures.
- To be in full Cloud Cars uniform at ALL times whilst on duty, to be smart, clean and well presented.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Professional Attitude.
- Teamwork & most importantly, A Want to, can do attitude.
They would expect any applicant to have a good knowledge of the city of Nottingham, not only in a geographical sense but also of its history and culture.
In addition, to have knowledge of the main UK airports and to adhere to Cloud Cars Service Level Agreement regarding meeting Corporate clients at pick up/drop off locations.
At Cloud Cars they offer a unique and different way in which our Ambassadors get paid for the work they carry out, as well as providing a package that is totally different to other taxi and private hire companys in the city.
They are looking for individuals, both male and female, who can meet their standards and have the skills and desire to be a successful Executive Ambassador driver with Cloud Cars.
Their work is predominantly with Corporate clients hence our standards are very high in the selection process, during which a test will be sat by selected candidates during an interview lasting approximately 1 1.5 hours. If the applicant is new to the world of taxi driving, then a full training package is available to them in order to successfully pass the licencing authority’s tests. Financial assistance could be available to those individuals who may find it difficult to pay the licencing fees.
To apply, please visit the Dalmatian job board.